SPA ETIQUETTEAs we aim to ensure a peaceful and relaxing stay in our Spa for you and other Spa visitors, we kindly ask you to please:
- pre-book all your treatments and Day Spa Packages in advance;
- arrive 10 minutes prior to your confirmed appointment time, to inform us of your arrival and prepare for the experience;
- turn off your mobile phone;
- make any changes to scheduled treatments no later than 48 hours before arrival, requests to change treatments later than this will be fulfilled according to the current availability of treatment rooms and therapists;
- inform the Spa reception (by calling 6645950) if you are not able to get to a scheduled treatment at the time which has been booked. In this case the appointment time will be shortened by the length of your delay. Please note that pre-booked and pre-paid amounts will not be reimbursed;
- inform your spa therapist of any health issues/problems you have which we should be made aware of before your treatment begins (i.e
- chronic diseases, allergies, pregnancy etc.);
- wear disposable underwear during your treatment;
- wear your bathing suit in the Aqua and Sauna Center;
- comply with all of the Aqua and Sauna center safety instructions.
PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES!