FAQ – Frequently asked questions
- What time do I need to check in/check out?
You can check in any time after 14:00 pm.
You can check out any time before 12:00 am.
- Do you expect to arrive late?
Please contact us to give information about your arrival time email@example.com.
- What are the prices and opening hours at Rocca al Mare Water Center?
Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Finnish sauna are available for hotel guests:
Mo – Fri 07:00-11:00
Mo – Fri 08:00-12:00
For the hotel guests visiting the water center rest of the time: 13:00 – 22:00
Price: 8 EURO – 1 person / 1,5 hours
For the children to the age of 5 an access is free with an adult (1 ticket – up to 2 children)
- Does Rocca al Mare Hotel have a gym/fitness center?
Our hotel does not have a fitness center, however we are 8-10 min. walk from MyFitness.
- What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is included in the room rate.
Mo – Fri 07:00-10:00
Mo – Fri 08:00-11:00
- Do you allow smoking in guest room?
All of our guest rooms and floors are non-smoking. Please note that e-cigs, vapors, hookahs, etc. fall under our non-smoking policy. The hotel and hotel rooms are all equipped with smoke detectors.
- How much does it cost to park at the Rocca al Mare Hotel?
Our parking is free of charge for Hotel guests.
- Do you have coffee and tea facilities in the rooms?
Only Junior Suite, Suite and Superior Suite rooms have coffee/tea facilities in the room.
- Is there a charge for an extra bed to be brought to the room?
Yes, a rollaway bed is an additional charge of 21 EUR/night. The rooms can accommodate 1 extra bed.
- Does your Hotel offer Accessible rooms?
Yes, we have one Accessible double/twin room located on the first floor.
- What are the hours of the on-site DAY SPA?
DAY SPA-open Monday-Sunday, 9:00am-20:00pm. We kidnly ask You to call +372 6645 950 to arrange an appointment in advance. You can also use our e-mail to make a reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org